You Are Reading

Sunday, May 27, 2012

STRONG, BROOKLYN, EAST VILLAGE RADIO



So in case you haven't heard, STRONG is making an appearance in Brooklyn this coming Friday (June 1) at Lroeley, Williamsburg. I am excited about this for two reasons: 1, because it's BK in the Summer, 2, I can't tell you because I'm a gentleman. But you can get all of the information 'bout the party here and here.  Tell your friends, homies, fam or whomever you think would be down for some cool summer vibes on a Friday night in New York.


Also, big homie Brian and I joined Oskar and Old Chris on Never Not Working on EVR to drop some disco fire on the people. (BTW I love nights in LES).  Listen to the archive of the show here and check the playlist here. I covered the 1st hour and brian takes over the 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2011. All rights reserved.

This is the best blog of all time.