You Are Reading

Monday, April 9, 2012

APRIL 2012 TOP TEN MAYBE SUMMER JAMS CHART



1. Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know (Peter Dragontail Remix)
The original of this funky tune was brought to my attention one last night last month.  I saw the video and was fascinated by the naked jawn covered in pastel colors, the intense octave changes and the size of homeboys mouth (seriously).  It struck me as catchy but I didn't watch it again. THEN I found out it got the Peter Dragontail treatment and I was sold.




2. Kraak & Smaak - Hold Back Love (Lovebirds Remix)
This song has summer written all over it. I can't wait to play this outdoors. 



3. Pablo & Shoey - Raw Human Emotion
Here's a fun little edit of a very well known classic (10 pts if you tell me what it is) that also reeks of summer vibes.





4.  John Talabot  - When The Past Was Present 
Dark and tropical... and loud....


5.  James Fox - New Jack Swing 
Listen for this is my sets.... seriously.




6.  Cadillac - Too Long (Daft Punk Cover)  
More spaced out jammage covering one of my favorite songs by two robots.


bonus: Download

7.  Thomas Malo - Scenesters
Some french vibes coming through. 


8.  RCMP - Love The Music (Fifteenth Remix)
Off of the Young Robots release RCMP II The Remixes we have a fresh Fifteenth (Sammy Bannanas and Thee Mike B) remix. 


9.  STRONG - This Time
Couldn't get through this chart with adding this little jem.  More to come! 


bonus: download

10.  Moon Boots - Off My Mind (Rogue Vogue Remix)
A great remix to a great flip. This has been a 'Ball' classic for a little while.



Warm thoughts yall!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2011. All rights reserved.

This is the best blog of all time.